Learn how to make Spinach Soup (Palak Soup) at home which makes a quick, healthy and delicious meal.
Who does not like a bowl full of nutrition at the meal table? When hunger crosses all limits and you need to put together something really quick for meal, the delicious and healthy Spinach Soup (Palak Soup) is the answer. Check out chef Ruchi Bharani’s take on this popular soup recipe.
1 bunch of spinach, blanched & pureed
1 small onion
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 tbsp butter
crushed black pepper
salt to taste
water as required
– Heat butter in a pan.
– Once the butter melts, add the plain flour and mix well to avoid lumps.
– Once the mixture changes colour slightly, add the milk and let it come to a boil.
– Add the spinach and onion puree to the saucepan and mix well.
– Add water and bring the soup to a boil.
– Add salt, crushed black pepper and little sugar and mix well.
– The delicious and healthy spinach soup is ready to be served.
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes