Doulton® provides you with long-life, cleanable, ceramic water filters. Due to the filtration of particulate contaminants from the water during use, the flow of water from the ceramic filter may reduce over a period of time. To restore the water flow to it’s normal level, you must clean your ceramic water filter.
Discover how to clean a water filter candle below:
1. Retrieve your water filter candle from the water filter housing and set the housing aside.
2. Place the filter candle over the sink and run your tap so that you have a stream of water running onto your filter.
3. Use a scouring pad to gently rub over the ceramic filter. You should see that the build-up on the outside of the filter starts to rub off. By holding the candle under the running water as you do this, you’ll instantly wash away these particles.
4. Continue rubbing the filter candle until the entire filter is clean.
5. Your clean ceramic filter candle is ready to be re-installed into your filter housing.
Shop Counter-Top Ceramic Filters: https://bit.ly/2SK2UvC
Shop Gravity Ceramic Filters: https://bit.ly/32jgPMg
Shop Under-Counter Ceramic Filters: https://bit.ly/2HJNkte
Shop Water Treatment Cartridges: https://bit.ly/39LHfbK”