For my community: If you get on the list now, you’ll get free access for 10 days to the Diabetes Essentials Masterclass Series. 🙌
Would you believe MORE THAN 70 diabetes drugs are being prescribed in the U.S.? Wow. That statistic is just jaw-dropping. And you may have guessed it. NONE of the drugs fix the root causes of diabetes or stop the progression of the disease.
I get how challenging it can be to change diet and lifestyle – I went through decades of trying to do just that.
Here’s something that may bring a different perspective to your life, to give you exactly what you need to make those challenging changes much easier.
Whether you have diabetes or not, I hope you can join Dr. Brian Mowll’s Diabetes Essentials Masterclass Series.
2 ways to make your sugar cravings ‘disappear’. Our Sugar Buster Kit is designed to support your body where it needs it the most as you reduce your sugar intake. The Lakanto replaces sugar and is zero glycemic, so there are no ups and downs with blood sugar. Then, the Cocobiotic goes in to not only reduce sugar cravings but also reduce the bad bacteria caused by sugar intake and create more beneficial bacteria that your inner microbiome needs to thrive.
You won’t find all of this information out there!
Dr. Mowll spent 6 months working on this Diabetes Essentials Masterclass Series that contains over 40 hours of education designed to have a major impact on your relationship with sugar. He even gathered 60 of the leading health experts to help anyone, no matter where they’re at, optimize blood sugar and beat diabetes.
Each module is jam-packed with core content as well as high-quality in-person interviews with the world’s leading experts in diabetes and metabolic health.
I was so honored to be amongst such a talented group. I’ll be speaking on DAY 3 about the gut microbiome and diabetes/metabolic health.
Here are samplings of the topics that will be discussed:
- Controlling blood sugar through nutrition and lifestyle modification. (without feeling starving or deprived!)
- How to use special diets like low carb, ketogenic, plant-based, and fasting strategies.
- Fool-proof strategies for when you’re on the go, traveling, holidays, on vacation, and eating out at restaurants.
- How to fit in physical activity for long-term health and blood sugar control.
- Blood glucose self-monitoring, the most important labs, and other important tests.
- The connection between diabetes, anxiety, depression, and food addiction.
- Insider information about diabetes medications and which supplements work and which don’t.
All it takes is one step – and believe me, your body will thank you for it.
PS: Regardless of the stage you’re at when it comes to managing your blood sugar, the Diabetes Essentials Masterclass Series will meet you where you’re at. As always, please share with family and friends since this topic applies to just about everyone! Thank you.